Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I know this guy's beyond old news for most of you but I've spent a significant part of my day today watching Potter Payper freestyles

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Kanye-Shrug-300x286.jpg

I operate under the (probably false) assumption that there are lurkers on here who are as clueless as I am :crylarf:

sadmanbarty

Prediction time. This is the beginning of the end for them artistically. They'll still be prominent for a while because of the (well deserved) reputation they've amassed over the last 18 months, but in terms of the quality of their output it's self-parody and phoning it in from here on out. They'll also start to deviate from the kind of instrumentals they normally use, but they'll be rubbish.

sadmanbarty

Prediction time. This is the beginning of the end for them artistically. They'll still be prominent for a while because of the (well deserved) reputation they've amassed over the last 18 months, but in terms of the quality of their output it's self-parody and phoning it in from here on out. They'll also start to deviate from the kind of instrumentals they normally use, but they'll be rubbish.

<iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/album/423Aie5sqMeLwdWrEhUvzj" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
In Dissensian terms

Luka = Mad man

Barty = Hitter

Corpsey = Roadman / assistant to the regional road man

CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
I guess outside of the big names like 67 most of this stuff isn't getting all that much play outside of SE london?

I am shocked and concerned that bobby bisto only has 1000 views, though