luka

only joking it was a gerat mix and id literally been searching for something exactly like that with no success.

realistically though what sort of upside down world would it be if straight white men were cooler than the queers?

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
only joking it was a gerat mix and id literally been searching for something exactly like that with no success.

realistically though what sort of upside down world would it be if straight white men were cooler than the queers?

i was joking but inorite

Whole world would be as awkward as this

luka

Yellow and Black
2 hours ago

Rap is a medium for inciting violence amongst the uneducated feral of our communities. If the want to wipe each other out then don't let me stop them
FlagShare
1Officer DribbleLikeReply
Bull Shite
28 minutes ago

Personally i think they should be encouraged and we can have a daily mass burial to save the mothers the effort of setting up a go-gibs-me page to ponce money off of humans.
FlagShare
LikeReply
cath evans
3 hours ago

I'm trying to care..hang on - almost about to cry....nope , I was wrong.
FlagShare
3Bull ShiteYellow and BlackLionman HLikeReply
Avatar for Daniel Diego Campbell
Daniel Diego Campbell
4 hours ago

Where are their parents?
FlagShare
1Lionman HLikeReply
Bull Shite
33 minutes ago

Dad always does a runner before its walking and mum is too busy sucking the marrow out of fried chicken bones to notice her "good boy" has £300 pairs of trainers, despite having no job.

vencedor
11 hours ago

6ix9ine is a fake
FlagShare
LikeReply
usa tim
10 hours ago

@vencedor how old are you venny 75 or more
FlagShare
1Lionman HLikeReply
vencedor
9 hours ago

@usa tim

Like you have any clue, stupiak.

rubberdingyrapids

there was a track i heard a few times on morgan keyz' show called something like 'ricky', the chorus had a reference to boyz n the hood too. anyone know what it was?

sadmanbarty

to risk ponce heresy it sounds almost like one of Aphex's mad breakbeat tunes at times.

this is fucking genius. 2nd smartest thing i've ever heard you say (the thing about pissing was the first).

i swore to myself that'd i'd never, ever listen to aphex twin. i had to break that promise. it was worth it.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
this is fucking genius. 2nd smartest thing i've ever heard you say (the thing about pissing was the first).

i swore to myself that'd i'd never, ever listen to aphex twin. i had to break that promise. it was worth it.

latest

forclosure

was saying this to Crowley not too long ago but im starting to get bored of drill now, not just specifically UK drill but in general

think it has to do with the sound more than anything,its just so saturated

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound

Skengdo x AM x Tuckz - Dididi Bow (2017)

This beat is obviously Luger influenced but the beats aren't like anything I've heard in US trap - to risk ponce heresy it sounds almost like one of Aphex's mad breakbeat tunes at times.

If you listen to a good version of Olympic Chinging ( one on DL not youtube like this one etc)

The bass is fucking insane, it's a heavy, heavy tune. I wish more of this stuff was mixed better cos Chinging really sets the bar.

CrowleyHead

Listening to the Zone 2 tape last weekend actually really sank in what Trilliam was indicating w/ the Cloud Rap invocations which helped me recontextualize both the East Coast producers identified w/ the label as well as the Road Rap production aesthetic.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YzBF8C80lYs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Boy that 0:45 moment when the distortion and warping. Carns Hill >>> William Basinski. It's basically a return to the ideas he did on "Today" and "Hookahs" to a lesser degree, which felt sadly like a weird flukish thing for a while.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OiWQIg6g1BI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/03I4UeSIJKI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trilliam and most genre fans are big on the Kwengface kid and it makes sense, he's got a sneery wit to him, but it misses more than it hits imo. The interesting development of the 2nd wave of UK Drill (1st wave being your Mdarggs, 67s..) is just how much there's a brattiness rather than the stern straightforward projections of strength and hardness. Loski, Kwengface, AM... They have an almost effete air of knowing they're smarter than their foes. AM in particular, dropping his name in binary code or doing all these other strange gimmicks in his Charlie Sloth freestyle. Clearly a guy who likes to let people know he Thinks about Things (meanwhile Skengdo is just happy to be here).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0WzAW9amqPE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sadmanbarty

i have a sneeky suspicion corpse doesn't quite know how to use twitter and did both a quote tweet and a reply just for good measure.