Timecube

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
I am quite creative.
i am not remotely obsessive. in fact i am the most well balanced sane person i have ever met. this is a fact.

i think what you mean is you are obsessive. i know you are cos i know how much music you download!

nomad, you aren't trying to say its not reductive are you? i mean, we agree i'd asusme. i think everything you said is almost certainly right as far as it goes.

As far as science goes, psychoanalysis is way on the far end of the spectrum under "not as hardline reductive". It's more reductive than saying something wistful like "we shall never know everything that's in the heart of man", yeah. But it's nowhere near as reductive as molecular biology.

Everything's moving toward systems biology, anyway, or so I'm told by people who should know and textbooks. Reductionism is called the "basement" now. Funnily enough, we think we've invented this when Earth has been doing systems biology since forever.

I have never seen Happy-go-lucky. Isn't that about someone who is happy all the time to the point that's annoying to everyone, a British pet peeve--don't you dare be too happy, that would be reallly annoyyingg.

Last edited:

nomadthethird

Really, if it weren't for the racism strewn throughout the Timecube manifesto, I'd think it was just too perfect -- and that Victor Vitanza did it for laffs.

nomadthethird

Probably not... scientists are unfeeling, uncreative, uncultured swine after all.

To go back to the prognosticating for a moment, I would guess a high proportion of Dissensians are 'only children' (= people who don't have any siblings) compared to the proportion within the general population. You can usually pick these out of a crowd pretty easily.