i luv you baby

king of my castle

you girls look so sexy

get up everybody

closer than close

never let you go

alex

Do not read this.
Ive now got Tina Moore's "Never gonna let you go" going round & round in my head.

Curse you all.

Bizarre Inc. really had the Romford/Hollywoods/XR3i market stitched up.

Playing With Knives was a f*cking great track though:

Leo

hopefully everyone who posted songs on this thread will come back and repost all the video links that are dead. i forgot about this thread and now need to know what those songs are please. thanks for the reminder, luka.

luka

just so happy to have reignited popular delight in this one of dissenssuss all time great threads, one of many started by me, in my heyday, which of course was many summers back a way

luka

although in my spangled state i must express a feeling approaching religious terror on seeing my last post here

Leo

just so happy to have reignited popular delight in this one of dissenssuss all time great threads, one of many started by me, in my heyday, which of course was many summers back a way

you started this thread in 2009...are you saying it took you five years to work up to your heyday? i'd have thought you were a don right out of the box.

luka

Just saying my heyday was in the distant past but thank you for the compliment
I'm feeling fairly good at the moment.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

"A year ago Essex boys and girls were the butt of the nation's jokes, but now the Essex kids are laughing as they produce the UK's top dance tunes.''