Paying for Dissensus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woebot

Hi everyone! I hope you are well? Dissensus is, I'm sure we can all agree, brilliant.

-

In a weeks time on October 12th 2009 I need to pay $500 to keep this place open. Please see this thread for a more in-depth technical discussion and explanation for the reason of the steep cost.

Last year people dug deep, however although I achieved my basic aim, I paid more than I would have liked to. If you use and enjoy the forum please remember that many small contributions amount to a generous sum of money.

Please send dollars to my Paypal account alias@hollowearth.org and make sure to post on this thread and tell everyone how much you have contributed.

Best wishes,
[Your Janitor] Woebot

Last edited:

Spike

Dissential
$25... I know it's not much but every little helps, while I rarely post Dissensus has been a true goldmine of information and one of the few places I can think of on the internet where sustained, intelligent discourse occurs

tomd

penis like a micromachine
where on earth do you host this place? how much bandwidth are you getting for $500? i know a man that sells hosting..

cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]
Will make a contribution as soon as my balance allows it. Although I don't post an awful lot, I've gained a lot from my use of Dissensus, whether it's through participation in threads, observing debates & discussion, or just hearing what's what from people immersed in other scenes. Long live Dissensus!

alex

Do not read this.
will definately chip in once the payslip arrives, big up all dissensus users, top forum!

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
20 quid in there from me Matt, good call doing it at the beginning of the month cos one more week and I woulda been writing you an IOU.

Thanks for everything.

craner

Beast of Burden
I will pay this time as I'm not massively in the red like last year, largely thanks to the largesse of the Glasgow Student Loans Company (just brought myself a swell Chester Barrie suit fresh from Saville Row for the classroom! Let one little shit try to take the piss out of me!). I just need to work out how to use your paypal account, Matt. Please PM me with really idiot-proof instructions, and remember I'm still trying to master the interactive whiteboard.

craner

Beast of Burden
I would like to clarify, I possibly won't pay dissensus as much as I did for the suit, but my hand will go into my pocket. And I've got Bono's mobile number somewhere, half a tic....

craner

Beast of Burden
07790 546 9188.

Ring him and tell him he's a twat and Sting's going to run off with his wife and Phil Collins wants to "jam".

Status
Not open for further replies.