intriguing Snooker moments that will make your face convulse

raljax

2 clips you can't find on the internet unfortunately: Tom Paulin's meltdown on Newsnight and Fergal O'Brien playing tennis with his then fiancee. If you can force yourself to watch them the extra shit BBC film for the WC's are a big draw...there seems to be a lot of acid involved.
Dennis in the box now though. Fk me.

raljax

Great on Jimmy:

He once agreed to speak to me (Frank Keogh BBC Sport) over the phone at an agreed time (it was the fourth time we’d arranged the chat).When I called, Jimmy said he was getting on a plane. Yet I later learned he was in Brixton.Others tell of the Whirlwind answering his mobile, and then changing his accent and pretending to be someone else.He was once set to finally sign a contract for a biography of his life, went to the toilet, and climbed out of the window and disappeared.Whether it is an air of mischief, a reluctance to commit, or just the need to be his own man, he has been a colourful character.Despite his eccentricities, he is an eloquent and polite interviewee once pinned down, saying more of substance in a minute than some do in an hour.He also has respect.On a night with the wayward former world champion Alex ‘Hurricane’ Higgins a couple of years ago, Higgins was asked to name his top three players of all-time.“Three – Ronnie. Two – Jimmy. One – The Hurricane,” said Higgins, without a trace of irony.