Frankfurter Hauptschule

Woebot

Whats going on here?
this bonkers german art group of millenials stole a joseph beuys piece from a german museum and in a conceptual gesture donated it to a museum in tanzania. they dress as colonial explorers and have a meanage a trois and get steaming drunk with the locals. what's not not like precisely?

IdleRich

IdleRich
this bonkers german art group of millenials stole a joseph beuys piece from a german museum and in a conceptual gesture donated it to a museum in tanzania. they dress as colonial explorers and have a meanage a trois and get steaming drunk with the locals. what's not not like precisely?
I didn't get that but now I do it sounds pretty funny.

IdleRich

IdleRich
The Tanzanian museum’s managing director, Jan Küver, tells Artnet News that he welcomes the work within its collection, adding that it reverses “the historical relationship of looting culture and art.” He added that the project is a plea “for the return of human remains and cultural artifacts of the Hehe people that are still in custody of German museums.”
Asked about the police report filed by the theater, Küver acknowledged the work may need to be returned.
Until that last line I thought that they were going to hang on to it.