Saroastra live supported by Lizatron DJ set at Cosmos Thursday 15th December

IdleRich

IdleRich
Just put this for you @Leo seeing as you are familiar with the band. Since I last saw 'em we've become really good friends with one of the guys... very very passionate about music and pretty much unstoppable once he starts to party...

Leo

Yeah, saw it on IG, very cool (it's Soroastra, btw).

Need you to do me a favor. When I bought the digital, I told the guy at Fungo (their label) that's I'd kill for a yellow t-shirt with the album cover image, and he said in was in their plans for 2022. Tell your friend I'm still waiting (size medium, please). @WashYourHands would probably take one too, recall he got into one of their tracks.

Leo

tell him I'll bootleg them. I'll make all the money resulting from the huge demand, and the band will miss out.

IdleRich

IdleRich
So I sent him a message with your question literally copied to him and this is the response I got, word for word, you can tell me if it means more to you than it does to me

just saw it this!

its not a t-shirt its a poster

ah didn't know about this!

Leo

ha...um, not really.

OK, so just checked my IG DMs. On December 15, 2021 I wrote: "By the way, if you ever make a yellow Soroastra t-shirt like the cassette cover, I will gladly wear it. I love that cover design, so cool." The reply from the Fungo label person was: "Very happy that you like the artwork! Making some t-shirts is in our wishes for the new year".

So maybe "wishes" means there wasn't any real plan to make them. anyway, no big deal, don't hassle your friend about it! although I would still proudly wear it around NYC and promote his band...