should i resign as head of dissensus?

is it time to find someone else to run this place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

catalog

here's a true example of where deleting a few posts might not have been such a terrible thing:

last night i decided to post the image below on the forum. but i couldn't decide where. i scrolled through about 20 pages of thread titles in the music subforum trying to figure out which one to revive with it. eventually i decided that maybe the whole endeavor was a waste of time and deleted my posts. the point is, i don't feel that my ultimately choosing not to subject you all to this image in like three different threads indicated a deep lack of Character or was a particularly damning act of history erasure.

View attachment 14959
That's totally fine in my book, to delete or edit something which you later think does not fit.

I think the issue is where someone posts something which another person, or even several, respond to, and then the initial post thst has caused subsequent discussion.

Cos that knackers up the flow for someone who comes along 2 days later.

Is there not some facility like in say signal where at least you can see a post was deleted?

Altho tbh I'm now wondering whether disabling all the emojis is way forward cos it's getting more and more like Facebook etc every day

Reactions: you