Stevo of Some Bizzare Records‘The delay in any kind of recognition is outrageous’

sufi

lala

3373.jpg

alright stevo if you're reading this yea yea
It's true we know good job

Leo

probably an interesting read, great label but so many of the artists hate him. you don't find characters like him at record labels anymore, maybe for the best but certainly more boring.

william_kent

maybe Stevo's finest moment

Soft Cell - Tainted Love

^^^^^^ you can not argue with this ^^^^^^

sure it is Marc Bolan's missus original, but her husband smashes into a tree and a few years later Dave Ball electrifies

although I have a soft spot for the Coil HIV benefit do-over

Coil - Tainted Love

true confession , I may have almost shed a tear when I first heard the accapella version from the really annoying guy from the worst season of the Wire ( the guy with the duck, you know who I mean! )

from the TV programme generation kill - tainted love acapella

edit: I may have cut the acapella up and spliced it over the heaviest version of tainted love that you will never hear, lost due to a hard drive crash, etc.,

william_kent

I'm sort of doing STEVO a disservice here because so far this night I have managed to destroy a MacBook Air, and maybe trash a cheapskate 30 quid android knockoff that no longer works, and although I've expressed a love for MDMA pioneers Soft Cell, I may not have expressed my admiration for how STEVO managed to get Psychic TV signed to WEA, and how he managed to get their second LP, Dreams Less Sweet, to be recorded on the Zuccarelli Holophonic Sound system, considering that the only other band that used the Zuccarelli Holophonic sound recording system was PINK FLOYD

sufi

lala
maybe Stevo's finest moment

Soft Cell - Tainted Love

^^^^^^ you can not argue with this ^^^^^^

sure it is Marc Bolan's missus original, but her husband smashes into a tree and a few years later Dave Ball electrifies

although I have a soft spot for the Coil HIV benefit do-over

Coil - Tainted Love

true confession , I may have almost shed a tear when I first heard the accapella version from the really annoying guy from the worst season of the Wire ( the guy with the duck, you know who I mean! )

from the TV programme generation kill - tainted love acapella

edit: I may have cut the acapella up and spliced it over the heaviest version of tainted love that you will never hear, lost due to a hard drive crash, etc.,
&