Trent Country Park

luka

Edmund should walk to Trent Country Park. He has been to a lot of London but he has never been here.
If you think of any other places he has never been to in London name them here.
aleksandar aleksmarija

19 reviews·27 photos
a week agoNew
Beautiful park for a day out in nature, but there is no fish in the lake, we been fishing for 6 hours not even one bite , i believe there is fish but they not hungry 😄

Victoria Hu

Local Guide·54 reviews·195 photos
2 months ago
Came to Cockfosters for the very first time for this park and all I can say is that this part of London has been underrated for long. Outside Cockfosters Station there are very nice brunch places, coffee to go etc with prices lower than London average. More importantly, this park is so fun. There are outdoors challenge activities, multiple waters(creek, pond, lake can all be found), a animal charity where you can see rescued cuties and a lot, a lot of green. It was quite a lovely, refreshing experience spending the weekend afternoon exploring Trent Country Park. If you are looking for a place to clear up your mind, this will be my top 1 recom in London.

J-Ney Antique

Local Guide·146 reviews·129 photos
a year ago
Great place to just enjoy nature. The park is well kept, good for dog walking.

We did the walk from the Cockfosters entrance to Gordon Hill, which is approx 7 miles.

Public toilets are mess but that's to be expected.

Otherwise, lovely place.

luka

The ghost of Geoffrey De Mandeville, Earl of Sussex and Hertfordshire and Constable of the Tower of London has been haunting the Moat since the 12th Century. He was arrested for treason and hid his treasure down a very deep well which he guards. Many have tried to find the well but so far none have succedded

wild greens

That Sphinx is guarding the end of London from the oncoming Herts lot descending from Cheshunt and Broxbourne on the other side of the 25

You can go to a zoo with robot dinosaurs just five miles into Herts you know. Good for the kids

They are building lots of film studios in Waltham Cross

luka

me and my gang used to love cycling up the Lea Navigation to Waltham Abbey back when the towpaths were still deserted, mid-'00s. Lea Valley Country Park is beautiful. Better than Trent Country Park.

wild greens

Yeah its fucking massive that one, we had a good walk around last summer but it's too big to get your head around unless you live down this way I think

sufi

lala
me and edmund did the stevie smith walk round the lake in grovelands park last autumn - not far from trent park and containing pinochet's priory - it was fairly idyllic

sufi

lala
me and my gang used to love cycling up the Lea Navigation to Waltham Abbey back when the towpaths were still deserted, mid-'00s. Lea Valley Country Park is beautiful. Better than Trent Country Park.
careful cycling on the towpath is my strong advice