Heart of Darkness 2023

mvuent

Void Dweller
i'm going to london for a few days. unlike beiser i don't know steve jobbs. but i definitely will get to meet the Main Characters: luka, sadmanbarty, woops if his wanderings take him back to this world? sine wave lad wekt? shiels? sufi...? also if anyone is willing to let me stay at their place for a day i'm sure luka would appreciate that.

mvuent

Void Dweller
obviously the only way to meet corpsey would be, essentially, to stalk him. you’d have to show up at that gym where he and shiels and the other London advertising execs do their custom functional bodyweight strength conditioning circuit functional training routines, optimized to help them kick more ass at being white collar Bluetooth chads.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
obviously the only way to meet corpsey would be, essentially, to stalk him. you’d have to show up at that gym where he and shiels and the other London advertising execs do their custom functional bodyweight strength conditioning circuit functional training routines, optimized to help them kick more ass at being white collar Bluetooth chads.
I was about to reply with an apposite and humorous Patrick Bateman gif, but then I remembered that Bateman gets laid quite a lot.

linebaugh

Its remarkable how prior to sus going to london luka said he was going to stuff him in a closet and do experiments on him and what ended up happening was arguably worse

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Its remarkable how prior to sus going to london luka said he was going to stuff him in a closet and do experiments on him and what ended up happening was arguably worse
It's funny to think of luka, of all people, getting in touch with his inner scientist like this.