Invisible Sounds on Mutant Radio today Tues 10th Oct 2pm

IdleRich

IdleRich
This time our guest mix is from @miguel__limao , a LIsbon face about town who organises the intriguingly adventurous @festapiloto in and out of Lisbon and who can be found adding a touch of left of centre class to various nights around the city.

Tune in today @mutantradiotbilisi 2-3pm GMT

#miguellimão #invisiblesounds #mutantradio #lizatron #idlerich

IMG_3090.jpg

IdleRich

IdleRich
Oh and you can you hear Miguel's mix here by the way

Listen to INVISIBLE SOUNDS w. Miguel Limão [10.10.2023] by Mutant Radio on #SoundCloud

IdleRich

IdleRich
It's a terrible thing to admit but I never quite got round to listening to that mix until now... but I dunno why cos it is really fucking good. I can imagine @wektor or @woops really digging it too, maybe @WashYourHands. It kinda reminds me a lot of the stuff you do @woops in that it's really abstract and at first it sounds like some of it is just random - but it differs from yours in that it sort of somehow coalesces in such a way that you can tell that there is more to it than that, ultimately you could never be left thinking "is it some drunken twat randomly pushing buttons and seeing how much he can get away with?".

IdleRich

IdleRich
Oh fuck, that ended up coming across... exactly as I intended it to in fact, was wondering when you would sober up enough to spot it.

I was joking though, at least at that point... although I do seriously think that you should check the mix, I reckon you will dig it.

shakahislop

Oh and you can you hear Miguel's mix here by the way

Listen to INVISIBLE SOUNDS w. Miguel Limão [10.10.2023] by Mutant Radio on #SoundCloud
yeah that is good isn't it

IdleRich

IdleRich
Glad you like, I will tell him. I need to approach him with my tail between my legs apologising for taking so long myself.

IdleRich

IdleRich
But honestly that's the best thing I've heard from him, he's a nice guy, he's cool and interesting etc with lots of odd records that make for a good warm up or in a bar where people aren't listening fully - but he's always been too polite, both as a person and in terms of music he's lacked that bit of nastiness or devilry that could take him to the next level.

I'm not sure you will remember but he was the guy who booked DJ Assault and I wondered outloud what common ground they would find to talk about when he had to accommodate him and entertain him for a couple of days.