Motorik Motherfucking Madness Megamix Part 2

IdleRich

IdleRich
OK, the other day I made a fucknig messy and I happen to think rather great mixed up mix of my favourite motorik tunes. It was almost three hours of bangers and when I uploaded it I sank back exhausted and spent, convinced that I had done justice to the genre and laid down almost every motorik jam worth recording. And then I remembered one I'd missed, and another and another and... at that point I was really annoyed and I injected another rock of crack into my eyeball and started straight away on making part 2.

And here it is, another two hours or so of the raw and impure motorik beat hammering the fuck out of itself for evermore. This time it starts off with a few quasi-motorik bits and bobs such as Psychic TV and Craig Leon and Quickspace etc etc but in the middle it goes into THE most motorik bit you could imagine before relenting and finishing up with a few almost once again. Oh and this one also has a few probably unexpected pop hits popping up almost out of nowhere.

Let me know what you think and I guess I'll put the trackless up in a few days..

IdleRich

IdleRich
Eh, can you help me please @sufi ? The mix is there, it looks like it's there when I save the post - but then after I save it it says "can't find the file"