Contagious Orgasm

0bleak

shocking!
but really, it's generally not what you might imagine - very eclectic.

I mean, really?

I tried to follow them somewhat until the release schedule became too much.
This is one my favorites:

0bleak

I used to have that Loop Floor 7" along with several other CO 7s that I no longer have anymore for some dumb reason.
gonna check that mix!

bassbeyondreason

Chtonic Fatigue Syndrome
If you mean the mad percussive thing, it's Kindred Spirit - Inner Languages (Act 1). Then Afrikan Dreamland - Welcome To Alkebulan comes in over the top (both have bell-like sounds.)

0bleak

Thanks - It was the Kindred Spirit - Inner Languages (Act 1).
It's funny because I was just thinking the other day that people don't use bells enough in music in general.

0bleak

The thing that makes tracks like Imminent Starvation's Lost Highway and X-103's Eruption so great is the combination of so many favorite things - the fast, broken rhythms along with the metallic almost somewhat kind bell-like timbres combined with the extra colors that distortion provides.
They would probably be even better if the metallic sounds were more a bit more resonant like bells, but perhaps that would have made the soundfield too muddy.
Also, am I crazy - I think Eruption must have influenced Imminent, right?

0bleak

jeez - that Kindred Spirit record is a bit pricey, ain't it?

looking at who submitted it to Discogs: HOLYGRAILS - I still remember that fool - wouldn't be surprised if one of his sales is the reason the price is where it is now.