Breakfasts that require medical intervention

version

Someone just coined this telling me about the insanely salty ham they had at Cracker Barrel.

I mean I like Salt
And I know that ham tends to be salty
But this is in another league
Feel it encrusting my arteries
I’m gonna take an aspirin after this to be safe

MV5BNzU5MjAwNDAxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTAxMTkxNA@@._V1_.jpg

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Cracker Barrel is legit. Beats Denny’s by leagues although that’s not saying much, eg doubt either do a fruit bowl

CB might have the entire bs hokey country shack iconographic front of house selling niknaks arena but the dining area represents every culture in America. Think I just came

We don’t do diners and greasy spoons tend to be all or nothing (with occasional exceptions). Breakfast vans doing behemoth-sized all day brekky subs tend to have an absence of running water for hand washing. Not massively into bacon, think nitrites, but the only breakfast to constipate were Denny’s, usually eaten late travelling between cash jerrrbs

version

I overdid it yesterday having two breaded chicken breasts, four hash browns, a tin of baked beans and basically an entire plateful of peas mixed together. A reckless indulgence. That was dinner, not breakfast. Before anyone thinks I'm too reckless.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
You’d love this gaff

When I received my BLT, it consisted of two pieces of very sad looking bacon, two wilted pieces of lettuce, a few tomatoes, and a mere smear of mayonnaise. I sent it back, and politely refused the offer to make a new sandwich.

The tuna melt was not melted a bit, except on the edges of the cheese, and it gave my daughter a case of diarrhea within a half-hour.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

I overdid it yesterday having two breaded chicken breasts, four hash browns, a tin of baked beans and basically an entire plateful of peas mixed together. A reckless indulgence. That was dinner, not breakfast. Before anyone thinks I'm too reckless.

IMG_2702.jpeg

yes, a steak which is really chicken

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i'm in cyprus at the moment and will stay here for some weeks but honestly i don't know how to survive on this food here, it's just all kebab and moussakas and gigantic portions and it leaves you thirsty for hours afterwards.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
people also don't breakfast here it seems, they just drink coffees and ice creams.

version

i'm in cyprus at the moment and will stay here for some weeks but honestly i don't know how to survive on this food here, it's just all kebab and moussakas and gigantic portions and it leaves you thirsty for hours afterwards.

Is this the secret of Corpsey's love affair with the place?

luka

werent you just in new york?