luka

ghost used to be called ghost of beezer. ghost of beezer used to be called beezer. version kept being mean to him and it made him sad so he left and came back under a new name.

luka

i quite like it. its not quite as good as it should be but its fun and the fiddle sounds good. the guitar is good too.

0bleak

It's one of those tunes I'm kind of conflicted about because the person behind it was shitty.

ghost

im sorry but this is corny

putting aside rhyming "DNA" with "DNA" 11 times in a single verse… what is he even saying

even just the line "I transform like this, perform like this, was Yeshua new weapon"

it's literally nonsensical

1713758647413.png

let's compare to TPAB:
1713759034968.png

rubberdingyrapids

It just bangs, thats all there is to it. that TPAB verse might read better, but DNA just sounds better.

Drake shouting out Taylor Swift on his new freestyle has to be one of the lamest things he has done.

ghost

the point is that Kendrick put a (also corny) verse on a Taylor Swift remix because his label has him by the balls

rubberdingyrapids

i would actually rather listen to drake than kendrick at the mo tbh. kendrick just sounds like hes a bit try hard a lot of the time. hes a different kind of artist ofc, so maybe thats unfair, but drake actually sounds good on this latest dis record (taylor swift mentions aside).