Substacks you don't hate

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
But so are you!

Italian Marxists, in general, didn't want to kill Jews. Mussolini was pro-Arab, in the end, because he had to be.

no, I'm not agnostic.

I do not support the right of any state to exist apart from the proletarian dictatorship to kick your huffing and puffing backside. And even that right is grounded on conquest. "As for us, we were never concerned with the Kantian-priestly and vegetarian-Quaker prattle about the “sacredness of human life.” We were revolutionaries in opposition, and have remained revolutionaries in power. To make the individual sacred we must destroy the social order which crucifies him. And this problem can only be solved by blood and iron."

You want to impute to me that I don't support the right of Israel to exist? Well, maybe not depending on how you feel on any which day, but there's no crime in denying the right of a secular state to exist, assuming Israel is truly a secular state and not an ethnic theocracy, in which case you are obligated to wrestle with the biblical argument! on the other hand you have dithered over from the river to the sea, even though as a self-proclaimed Zionist you are biblically obligated to support the land of Israel, to harken the return of the kingdom of David. As you have remained agnostic on this issue, it is plausible to say that you deny the right of Israel to exist.

I'm not a bible thumper, and thus, there is no contradiction in me being pro-Arab.
In fact, you are in the cuckold dilemma where you are the antisemite here, as you deny the permanent legal emancipation of Jewry in Europe and America, but you also deny the theological validity of Israel. 'Send them to the middle east' - Oliver Craner (2024.)

Typical anglo indecisiveness.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
You're trying very hard to disguise your Zionist tendencies Third but I can detect them.

you're pro-arab, I can sniff it out from a mile! accept it Oliver, its the only logical conclusion of atheism. you can't be an atheist zionist. Don't let agnosticism hold you in its venal prison, it already got to you when you contracted herpes at northern soul nights in 1998 as you were unable to master your passions.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you're pro-arab, I can sniff it out from a mile! accept it Oliver, its the only logical conclusion of atheism. you can't be an atheist zionist. Don't let agnosticism hold you in its venal prison, it already got to you when you contracted herpes at northern soul nights in 1998 as you were unable to master your passions.

You, biscuits and hmt govt are shocked at the queeries and transgendies and wokies being pro-arab, but Israel is draped in medieval religious ideology, of course they are!

dilbert1

@sus you read him? I roll my eyes a bit occasionally at his “my life as a writer” stuff and some of his influences but he’s a decent anti-woke leftist cultural critic, for what little that’s worth

Reactions: sus

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
@sus you read him? I roll my eyes a bit occasionally at his “my life as a writer” stuff and some of his influences but he’s a decent anti-woke leftist cultural critic, for what little that’s worth

let em cook let em cook let em cook let em cook.

Also I once told a friend that I would definitely become a Stalinist to abolish media and film studies.

• Haha

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
can keep zizek though. he's an anti-marxist strictly speaking but his jokes are funny. maybe it's balkan humour. Can you imagine zizek playing the role of Enver Hoxha?

sus

Nah he's just a dude. Closer connected to mid 2010s dirtbag left I believe. Feel like I saw him crop up in Brooklyn mags around then

sus

Baffler. Jacobin.

> Since I started here, my politics have changed – not much, but a little. I was twenty-one years old and a Bolshevik; now I’m balding into my thirties, less certain that the path to human progress involves battering all my ideological enemies over the head

who is he? i love him!

You used to call me on my cellphone 🥺🥺😔😔💃🏻💃
Nah he's just a dude. Closer connected to mid 2010s dirtbag left I believe. Feel like I saw him crop up in Brooklyn mags around then
I only ask cause if i remember right he's the guy who made the 'left heglians vs right heglians at stalingrad' quote which is pretty funny but also sounds like it came from frog twitter or salo/tunis bay club