craner

Beast of Burden
Yes.

Did the author only write this bollocks because she is Honor's mate?

Is New York Magazine a place for this coterie to puff each others book or throw their partners under the bus?

How does the Dimes Square scene fit into your Culture Mafia?

Have you met Honor?

Have you read Honor?

Have you slept with Honor?

If not, have you slept with Brock?

If Honor is the VOG, where does that leave you?

Is she even?

mixed_biscuits

The thing is about dealing with the world's greatest poet, Andrew Wynn Owen, is that you have nothing to teach him but everything to learn. The flaws that you on his visage are scratches on your own eye, so to speak. Here one must pause to think a while: he can't be mistaken so it must be I. I must be missing something. And lo, here is what it is: plica means fold in Latin and what Dr Wynn Owen clearly intends here is not the figurative demotic sense of the word but its literal sense: the vine is literally unoutfoldable, but why use the word unoutfoldable when inexplicable says exactly the same but so much betterer.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

sus

The thing is about dealing with the world's greatest poet, Andrew Wynn Owen, is that you have nothing to teach him but everything to learn. The flaws that you on his visage are scratches on your own eye, so to speak. Here one must pause to think a while: he can't be mistaken so it must be I. I must be missing something. And lo, here is what it is: plica means fold in Latin and what Dr Wynn Owen clearly intends here is not the figurative demotic sense of the word but its literal sense: the vine is literally unoutfoldable, but why use the word unoutfoldable when inexplicable says exactly the same but so much betterer.
All a vine does is unfold. It's a process of unfolding.

other_life

bioconfused
A Lilith for Waldecker -

But suddenly the researcher
disappeared; in the cavity
of the pyramid, only fresh
flowers were found in a vase
with Nile water.

Suddenly, with the vase-researcher in
the only pyramid, found in the ware
cavity flowers of fresh water - but
a disappeared Nile.