RIP Derek B

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Originator, go gently fella.

http://www.cocaineblunts.com/blunts/?p=4907

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hucks

Your Message Here
Man, I loved Derek B when I was about 10. I knew, and it seems, still know, all the words to this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RIP

crackerjack

seasonal commemoration

crackerjack

was just talking to someone who knew him well back then

i'd sort of assumed the worst when i heard 'heart attack at 44', but apparently his life was in gear, was doing well in property business, married. had a bad bout of flu that infected his lungs and fucked up his breathing

poor bloke.

philblackpool

gamelanstep
Squingy from reggae soundsystem Bass Odyssey has died very recently too....been a terrible year for early deaths in black music, what with Roc Raida & Steely as well...