Leeds Crew This Ones For YOU!

DJ-Distinction

Kinetic Soul

In aid of "Oblong".
Oblong is a non profitable music, arts and media centre based in Leeds. All proceeds from this event will go directly to them to help them maintain the centre.

Monday 18th April 2005
@ The Faversham

£4 / £3 NUS (Admission price includes a free compilation CD featuring Kinetic Soul bands and artists for the first 150 people.)
Drinks Promotions: Bottles of Kronenbourg & K Ice - £1.60

Bands >>>
Jinzena (Pop/Funk/House)
Moonlight (Rock/Pop/Soul/Ska)
Scarf Face & The Skillz Council (Downbeat Electronica)
Kyle Andre (Acoustic Soul)
Chris O'Gorman (Acoustic Rock)
Peter Jones (Acoustic)

DJs >>>
*** DISTINCTION (DUBSTEP/GRIME!) (COME SUPPORT!) *** (GOT THE MIDNIGHT SET! ;))
Marvin Parks (Electronic)
Carl Taylor (House)

3underscore

Not wanting to sound all negative, but couldn't you just keep an ongoing Leeds thread for announcements? It is bugging me for some reason (which OBVIOUSLY is a good enough reason!!)

Hope it goes well Distinction.

DJ-Distinction

Fair play mate.

But if it bugs you surely you just ignore it and not read it?

I know there are people from Leeds on here interested in what Im doing and the music Im pushing so its not like Im just trying to be a pest and clog up the forum with mindless bullshit. Its all relative and good information that will hopefully benefit the Leeds scene and educate people into following the music.

Im just trying to push the music in my city and have found this forum as a good outlet to do so!

Big up!

DJ-Distinction

I have recieved new beats from Toasty, Mark One, Macabre Unit & Skream this week. Some hardcore education going off down at this night. I can feel something inside saying its going to be a DJ set to remember so make sure your in attendance!!!

Respect.

P.S - Spread the word !