L-man - Facts of life

minikomi

pu1.pu2.wav.noi
I remember someone saying they had this! anyone want to yousendit / host it? I'm well interested! Or even just best best bits... . . .

originaldrum

from start till done
i'll probably get flamed by the trim lovers round here but for some reason i couldn't shake the thought from my head that trim sounded like lman

Red Rooster

I love this guy - this mixtape / album sampler is wicked!

Who else saw him @ DMZ? He MC'd on Plasticman's set and really blew me away - nice slow interesting flows and lyrics.

S

simon silverdollar

i'm a bit disappointed with the mixtape actually. he has a tendency to lapse into eminem impersonations on record sometimes. but the live, pirate-style, set that's included on the mixtape shows how good he can be.

Pearsall

Prodigal Son
I like it quite a lot. Some of the production is a bit meh.

Simon, have you heard that Plasticman & N Double A promo cd for Top Boy? That's some shit. If you haven't I'll up it so you can check it.

minikomi

pu1.pu2.wav.noi
yeah.. it is a bit eminem like...but theres still lots of nice flows on there.. definitely a grower. but that NAA promo is off the hook. that bit which starts 'last year i didnt have papers...' 'couldnt bring myself to suicide' blew me away first time i heard it..

J_r1d3r

i no was a long time ago...

but can someone please put facts of life back up?? or PM me n send as a private file, Thanx