5 songs to tells someone you love them

sadmanbarty

what suf could do is change the title of the thread to "songs you associate with the ladies in you life".

what was the first dance at your weddings? your first kisses? soundtracks to your first crushes? songs that remind you of the girl who got away?

all that.

luka

We freeze in terror every time you say the word 'girls' it's almost as bad as trying to talk to a girl. Can you leave us in peace please

luka

This is a no girls allowed space where we can happily pretend girls don't exist and that's the way it will stay

luka

If you fall in love never tell them cos they might reject you and ruin your fantasy forever

luka

Long distance means no contact except maybe a letter that smells of perfume. That's fine. The crucial point to remember is that happiness if only possible in the shape of a nurtured and protected fantasy. Reality will never make you happy. Quite the opposite. Shun it at all costs.

EmpressJess

My ex was a producer. One time we were... ahem... in the act when a Burial track came on and he made me turn it off because the unquantised drums were throwing his rhythm off :crylarf::crylarf::crylarf: . I creased soooooo baaaaad. He tried to play it off as a joke, but the puppy dog desperation in his eyes told me otherwise.

We broke up a week later :crylarf: .