jesus loves you (boy george) "generations of love"

dominic

Beast of Burden
yes, we're back to the 1991 track ID game -- only this time i need to identify the correct mix

is the "totally outed" mix on the 1991 remix of this song the one that features flamenco guitar, as well as soul singers in the background, and then the raggamuffin girl over the top

otherwise, which mix does have these elements?

or do several of the mixes have these elements?

here's the relevant links to discogs

for the 1990 original

for the 1990 remix

for the 1991 remix

and yet another 1991 remix

hopefully someone has this record and will know for certain

the version i want is from august 1991 at the latest

Last edited:

dominic

Beast of Burden
here's a sound clip -- this clip is from a site called "hard to find records," but rather than provide the proper name of this mix the site merely refers to this mix as the "flamenco guitar" mix

Last edited:

dominic

Beast of Burden
this mix is identified by juno as the "totally outed" mix and features flamenco guitar

and yet i'm not completely sure if it's the same mix as above

b/c what "hard to find records" identifies as the farley & heller mix (i.e., the second 1991 mix) has pretty much the same elements

and yet the "hard to find records" site distinguishes b/w the farley & heller mix and the "flamenco guitar" mix as though they were mixes from different records -- which is why i'm so confused!

and so my fear is that one of these sites has perhaps mistakenly identified the mixes in question

or else it's simply the case that there are two very similar mixes of the same song

again, hopefully someone here has a copy of the record in question

it ain't 'ardcore, it's balearic

Last edited: