Alan Clarke - an appreciation

Buick6

too punk to drunk
Fucking LOVE the boxset BLue Underground released last year, with the FIRM and MADE IN UK being my personal faves. A true PUNK UK director, way cooler than Alex Cox.

I'm curious to know if any UK Dissensus users have copies of his TV films 'Christine', 'Road' and 'Psy-Warriors'? They're rarer than Krautrock records were in the early 90s, and I'm curious to know if anyone here has them taped off the BBC or elsewhere, and would love to trade or buy a copy.

Cheers and OI!

B6

mms

sometimes
Buick6 said:
Fucking LOVE the boxset BLue Underground released last year, with the FIRM and MADE IN UK being my personal faves. A true PUNK UK director, way cooler than Alex Cox.

I'm curious to know if any UK Dissensus users have copies of his TV films 'Christine', 'Road' and 'Psy-Warriors'? They're rarer than Krautrock records were in the early 90s, and I'm curious to know if anyone here has them taped off the BBC or elsewhere, and would love to trade or buy a copy.

Cheers and OI!

B6

there is a talk by a clarke and a viewing on sunday in london - i'll re-post when i;ve got the details at hand

Buick6

too punk to drunk
mms said:
there is a talk by a clarke and a viewing on sunday in london - i'll re-post when i;ve got the details at hand

Hard to beleive since he died 15 years ago! I'm in australia by the way...