The K Foundation's Peoples Pyramid?

Karl Kraft

Does anyone remember this project? Anyone know what happened to it? The K Foundation were going to build a pyramid, made from house bricks brough in by the general public. I really liked this project but never heard anything after the initial apeal (for bricks) on tv, and hadn't thought about it again until I saw the promo poster in that shop near centre point (for £1400 no less!) that sells Banksy stuff and that Sex pistols guy. Anyone know anything?

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
Bill called it a day and the project went tits up I believe. Jimmy is still doing stuff but it has a slight wiff of Pledge if you ask me.

Karl Kraft

Thanks, I feared as much. I wonder if they managed to build anything even a foundation? Maybe the time team, team might excavate this one day. Wish they had spent that £1m bricks that people could customise or sign to go into the Pyramid instead of burning it. Most People just dont happen by house bricks day to day so was prolly never gonna succeed. Now if they built it out of VHS tapes....

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
Check out Bill's book 45, cracking read. Jimmy is still doing artwork and tracks. I like some of the art but the music for me hasn't moved on, it still sounds like KLF - someone should tell him, he also fucked John Lydon off big time.