Live Penguin Webcam Action

sufi

lala
must be time for the penguins thread, we know theyre looming in the memepool due to the impending docco which i understand has taken the states and the world by storm and is due to descend like a swarm of feathery fisheating torpedoes on the yewkay anytime soon....

myself i've been perusing the antics of the monterey bay aquarium live penguin webcam for a while,i especially appreciate the fullscreen viewing at the workplace. which somehow i discovered while looking for a suitable logo for a freshly linuxifyed box
loggoo.gif

mmm

& everybody surely loves pengins bad innit. i know woeot's a supporter. in fact i would defy anybody to say something negative about penguins. bet they even taste good :)

dHarry

I've seen a few clips from that doc, and while the little critters walking in line across the icy wastes or huddled together for warmth against the blizzards could melt your heart, the CGI-created dinosaur-esque predators, with the "camera" being swallowed up by their jaws of death, plus the Morgan Freeman voiceover talking of "love" and such is enough to make you sick; pity, as it didn't need such trickery or anthropomorphic sugar-coating, but I guess this is why it's taken the US by storm and raked in the $$$.

Lichen

i would defy anybodyto say something negative about penguins.[/B] bet they even taste good :)[/QUOTE]

A friend of mine has just come from Antarctica. He says they stink to high hell. :eek:

alo

Jesus h christ both of those links are more addictive than sugar. aarr bless 'em...

Woebot

indeed i do love penguins sufi

does anyone else know the lanting book on penguins? amazing stuff.

DP-009.jpg