Audio: WWWHUT!? Nov 05-Logan, Jammer, Riko, Skepta, Ears

Whoa-B

Brüt Force Family
That's what I'm talking about! The recording quality and energy of the performance reminds me of the Slimzee/PAUG sets from 2002-2003 that really got me into grime.

Tha Megatron

This set was too hot! Burning my computer chips and all dat.
Definately one that will make the rounds on the net for reals. Big ups for posting this link

mega

?OmEnS!

Any chance someone could up this on YouSendIt or MegaUpload - that link is blocked here at work - for some reason it says that you cant use a connection with a proxy account :(

D

droid

This is big - thanks for putting it up.

Jammer is excellent all the way through, and some of his chat is hilarious.. "Get boxed in the face like Ninja at Sting"... :)

Theres a tune about 5 minutes in - dont know what its called, but its basically Dave Kelly's Joyride riddim played at the wrong speed and fucked about with... check out the original here: http://www.dancehallmusic.de/media/riddimsamples/joyride.mp3

Anyone know the name of it?

Tha Megatron

yeah that joyride tune is called "Joyride" reworked by Spooky from Slew Dem. Hes done a great job for his first vinyl release i think. Just got the vinyl in the mail yesturday so it will be in heavy rotation no doubt. By the way there are vocals for this tune on the vinyl too as well as a tune called "The Firing Range" with a vocal and insturmental.

mega

D

droid

Tha Megatron said:
yeah that joyride tune is called "Joyride" reworked by Spooky from Slew Dem.

:D Original!

Its a good tune and all - but isnt it a bit cheeky? They ought to be sending madhouse their royalties as the sample source seems to be 100% Dave Kelly...

D

droid

Thought this was more than worthy of a
bump.gif
!