sufi

lala
Appartments Soccer Lockerbie blame in 1841 First or standart class? Beanie Babies
What's the difference? Warner Bross in 1872 in 1876 Pokemon Gold Could I speak to...
Well in 2002 sorry Verizon Strike in 1942 in 1919 I'm against it How old? in 1966
that's wrong Stars the blackout offhand.
Halloween we get on well SI Swimsuit Issue Is it serious? FINE. in 1891 in 1936 a
collect call Franckly speaking Excite Houses No problem. You are through Half Life
Counter Strike in 2009 transit visa excuse me I do hope Photos O.K. Real Audio
Congress to Tomb Raider Science Fair Projects How can I get to..
rest of the Videos mamma Microsoft Thank you Israel & Palestine no more Good night!
VIEW RESULTS try to understand Where is the Kid Rock Grinch I'm sorry Hewlett
Packard Sports Illustrated Dr. Dree in 2006 DVD in 1889 @ In my opinion. in 2001 in
1804 First or standart class?
offhand. Honda Day of the Dead VIEW RESULTS Hungry Liberians Dogs in 1810 Small
world! in 1891 Tenchi Muyo Virtual Sun Look Smart of WEATHER Keep well! Hello I
wonder what if... in 1905 You are on... we need to get where do you live? Microsoft
XBox we need to get Pull yourself together! wait for?
I've had a few emails recently that are kinda lame versions of bank spoofs, banks i never heard of with enormous poorly spelt gifs... what i like tho are the texts of the emails - obviously randomised output from a machine trying to put together a plausible chunk of text to fool some sort of spam filter...
i find them rather ... poignant

sufi

lala
o joy i got new spam

No, i'm sorry in 1893 Radio I'll take this one wait for? we need to get may close in
fact at the far side in 1912 in 1822 we get on well Here is my Genealogy in 1978 in
1916 Entertainment X Files Cheats over there Cheers Paranormal The WWF you shouldn't
Webs
Rock Music Just tonight Same for me in 1890 Leonardo Di Caprio in 1817 Am I right?
The point is late night It's not for me on that? Same to you How do you define them
Ok deal But I don't and make them better? How are you? The X-Files in 1846
Temptation Island Health in 1912 Pepsi Cola. Periodic Table History In other words

jd_

M:A:X:X L:O:NG Sh:e wants it

BE LON:GER AND TH:ICKER HERE
bolton mustard giacomo immobile slop hearst snapshot keyed molehill canoe colon histochemistry astride preemptor they're lumberman narcotic venusian bloomington farewell embower catalina daredevil

sufi

lala
mmm, fresh

basalt tucker topcoat puritanic eyesore defecate escrow vampire turbidity injure.
bugle colatitude dwight riven decolletage trillionth implicit bacilli hellgrammite
facetious. inhabitant emblazon contestant.
:D

Rambler

Awanturnik
I've begun noticing that there's an automated blog (I'm not going to grace it with a link) that's pulling random bits of text from my blog and posting them up there, along with stuff from other sites that have a similar name. I guess this all gets spewed into somebody's spam email somewhere, which is kind of embarrassing. Anyone else noticing these?

sufi

lala
content resyk

.... I i think rewch came up with something similar on a vanity google 1 time......

i guess it's folk trying to boost their google rank innit? just like the spam trying to masquerade as relevant,
machines trying to outfox one another & producing poetry, bless em, turing woulda wept :cool:

landfill - original style :cool: :cool:

sufi

lala
?????????????

"Tomorrow,»he said. Hannibal @ He noted there were no single-serving boxes of
pre-sweetened cereals.

It was the face of a woman who has come momentarily untethered from all of the vital
positions and landmarks of her life, a woman who has forgotten not only the memory
she was in the process of recounting but memory itself. Because that's how it is in
the last hour or so before the pills come. "They'll know he went past my house
then. Not yet, no matter how frightened he was. ! If she went to town in a dress,
she carried a big, clunky purse — the sort of purse maiden aunts tote to church
jumble sales. The woman had cut off his foot with an axe and his thumb with an
electric knife, and here she was with a pile of caviar big enough to choke a
warthog. You'd better go

Perhaps there is a software company somewhere selling a programme that generates this stuff. Those surrealists were prescient chomp...

No more Oh, I see. How can I get to.. never!

Algerian bleed gargle reinstate ambassador

Normandy brushy

mms

sometimes
Spanielzworld said:
Perhaps there is a software company somewhere selling a programme that generates this stuff. Those surrealists were prescient chomp...

now this is an interesting project - a poetry generating machine and performance feat jamie lidell and fm einheit

http://www.discogs.com/release/619795

quite a mental idea based on semantics

O

Omaar

middle class fuel barracks swift

middle class fuel barracks swift. dreamer the cutely wool the guess, cherish environs, roly-poly with misinform. identification and exhaustively sickness,
speculate the exuberant. estimable completion holdover appetizing adoption... heartbreaking, flagging the box spring. heckler, equivocal.
unison petite jerkily a senator. flagship was doctorate the dandruff and job parable and Atlantic Ocean, mineral water exhibit, rouge

whoa, bucktoothed of respectable
curtain. flower addiction in prologue bean but
proof or across, sexually it money order a coup heckle a undid long-winded
calculator cycle letup. United Kingdom and funeral manually the mulch of supreme godless, conservative sea lion was

turbine squash to schlocky by lady oversized, love story, nest egg, head-to-head, upstate, eatery checkup hijack down amiss
last senatorial, empowerment an cello is sourdough carbon copy. restive of
bill to impersonator, Oriental an oz. a accommodate is bud to shift of prevailing cabbage, revolver spoil of thankless pocketful a
specify clean-cut crew cut is defense mechanism was reader mauve stampede placidly pie

vehicle, starch ecosystem string in
watering hole the foreskin inflate lice
cliche it tailgate, pageant dowdy the retention sales tax
jeopardy excitement as amnesiac. pageantry western
tribunal gown the fortune cookie tax-deductible whet and

enormously. monsoon predicament watercolors graffiti a better off and judge but solve unbelievably reconstruction algebraic reverberation cloakroom of exude, rotisserie or

version

offhand. Honda Day of the Dead VIEW RESULTS Hungry Liberians Dogs in 1810 Small
world! in 1891 Tenchi Muyo Virtual Sun Look Smart of WEATHER Keep well! Hello I
wonder what if... in 1905 You are on... we need to get where do you live? Microsoft
XBox we need to get Pull yourself together! wait for?

This one's good. This stuff reads like Prynne.