starring al gore.

Woebot

as usual joanofarctan pimping the bleeding edge on this.

do people have opinions on this movie. just caught it on dvd.
my excuse? busy life innit...

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
The thing that most concerns me is some Americans (mostly right wing Americans) I know think Al Gore invented Global Warming and this is all a big branding exercise for a future run at the White House. He may run, granted, but to think this is all his work seem so insane to me. It's nuttier than when he was blamed for inventing the internet.

tate

Brown Sugar
The thing that most concerns me is some Americans (mostly right wing Americans) I know think Al Gore invented Global Warming and this is all a big branding exercise for a future run at the White House. He may run, granted, but to think this is all his work seem so insane to me. It's nuttier than when he was blamed for inventing the internet.
I don't know a single human being who believes that Al Gore plans to run for president. And for the record, talk of global warming was prevalent even in tiny midwest farm towns as early as the mid 1980s, so I don't see that right-wing attempts to attach the concept to Al Gore are anything but self-aware lunatic propaganda.