Drug bliss politique sonique sexualitique vs. ALCOHOL

Buick6

too punk to drunk
Innaresting to read Blissbloggers endless fascination with the drug/identity/politique/sonique continuum and analysis. The whole thing about Ecstasy turning you into the whole feeling-but-erosless Deleuzian pleasure blob, and Marijuana turning you into a blob thats very sexy. Where does alcohol seep into the whole continuum, as there's a whole UNIVERSE of pop musics (mainly rock) to be explored there, and that would prolly relate to EVERY BRITISH BAND since they pretty much perfected the ALCOHOLIC INDUCED BLISS OF ROCK..Not sure how alcohol makes music or the pleasure of it more sexy, though it does make you act like a git. A more interesting thing was a recent article in the Villgae Voice where their indie-sex-therapist or whatever was writing about the pleasure (for a female) of alcohol and sex and probably music.

I know there's a very popular boozy, nu-rock punk type scene, where girls are very much into getting drunk and fucking. Alcohol does diminsh the sex function in that it holds off premature ejaculation, which makes you wonder, are these rock guys worth fucking if they weren't pissed, and why do the girls still go there?

petergunn

plywood violin
Buick6 said:
I know there's a very popular boozy, nu-rock punk type scene, where girls are very much into getting drunk and fucking. Alcohol does diminsh the sex function in that it holds off premature ejaculation, which makes you wonder, are these rock guys worth fucking if they weren't pissed, and why do the girls still go there?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

martin

----
Buick6 said:
Alcohol does diminsh the sex function in that it holds off premature ejaculation, which makes you wonder, are these rock guys worth fucking if they weren't pissed, and why do the girls still go there?

I don't think they do it for sexual gratification, do they? Isn't it just so they can turn around and say "Had him. Twigdick" whenever Carl Barat's mug pops up on the screen

Troy

31 Seconds
My neighbor took her daughter to see the WIGGLES here in Sacramento. I heard she got drunk and tried to get into their backstage dressing room.

Wiggles groupie.

The Wiggles aren't even good-looking, but I think the Australian accents threw her off and she thought they were British.