Die Famillie Schneider

Woebot

http://www.24hourmuseum.org.uk/exh_gfx_en/ART24640.html

Where I'm working they had some hand in the design for this. Publicity or summat. My pal went down there at lunchtime for free. There are two identical houses each are filled with an identical family (twins take the roles of brothers, sisters, parents). Only one person is allowed in the house at a time and you get to wander around whilst "the family" completely ignore you. My mate said one of the brothers was wanking in the shower (shudders)

You come out of the house, take a deep breath, and enter the other house where precisely the same thing is happening. Sounds absolutely terrifying.

rewch

can you move in? sounds interesting in a voyeuristic way (though not the wanking in the shower)...is there a time limit? agree its scary...not sure i could handle it but like the idea of subverting it...

rewch

having read the review it sounds incredibly scary...like wandering in to Otto Muehl's house in vienna during some weird communal darkside happening...don't think i could handle it at all...not without a hand to hold...

rewch

nice article that...

saw a friend of mine yesterday who saw the houses & said it was important to see both for the subtle differences...

like the fact that it is about equally scary for 'performer' & 'performee'