Vsti plugins & Magix Music 12

In return to my previous problem.

Who has the answer to using Proteus x Le with an E-mu x board and or any other plugin Vsti without delay response on sound through midi keyboard.

I can't see to change any of the program settings with any effect eg. buffer size, cpu cap size's, attack of keyboard key's etc etc.

The Vsti's seem to be runing in a long bus route or something ? or is it just processor power ?

I see the list of available synths, but their not all running so why the delay?

I have an Dell Inspiron 6000 with a 1.3ghz processor and 512mb of ram. Fast enough for the Vsti's and the E-mu as well.

DJ PIMP

Are both Windows and the host app using the right drivers? If you're using ASIO drivers (or whatever came with the soundcard) you should be able to get sub ~20ms latency.

Unless the problem is the PC; from the Emu X requirements:

Genuine Intel® Pentium® III or AMD® K6® class processor or higher operating at 1.5GHz or faster (Pentium® 4 at 2.4GHz or faster recommended)

512MB System RAM (1GHz or greater recommended)

Magix and x-board etc

Yeah.

Thanks for respongleing bud, I've come to the conclusion that on my system which is pretty much standard Dell etc, and yes.. a bit 'Thin' Magix dos'nt work very well, the cpu metre is offten up high above 30% I can't say I feel at eaze with it any way.

I had an offer from Ableton to upgrade to live 6 and I am going for that, for me the program works when I put every thing to the test and the cpu metre dos'nt move much above 15% Ableton is lovely and Jubbly and appeals to the self perpetuating electronic groove master inside me 'Thanks Vickor any way..':cool: