rock stars you would least like to have fuck your ex-girlfriend

petergunn

plywood violin
i'm going with Danzig, Trent Reznor, and any other corny "dark" dude, b/c you know they would want to do lots of cheesy s&m candlewax bullshit...

Poisonous Dart

Lone Swordsman
Obvious answer (at least for me)

Any of them...even though if she's my ex then why in hell would I care who she's with NOW? One.

N

nomadologist

Genesis is married and female now, so I think she's out of the question.

I would choose Joel Madden if I were you guys.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think 'female' is probably pushing it a bit - to be honest I'd say GP-O is too weird to be covered by any conventional gender. Although I assume kinda that's the point.

dHarry

Nomadologist - did you meet her (GPO) that night and find the truth about the controversial negative ioniser? Or is that answered on another thread?

And would beng married really preclude her doing "your ex-girlfriend" (you being male and heterosexual of course)?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Fair enough. It says in the Wiki article he prefers 's/he'. Maybe (s/)he's gone all the way since then, though.

N

nomadologist

Nomadologist - did you meet her (GPO) that night and find the truth about the controversial negative ioniser? Or is that answered on another thread?

And would beng married really preclude her doing "your ex-girlfriend" (you being male and heterosexual of course)?

I asked Georg to ask "her"--he's in Switzerland now for a few weeks so hopefully I can squeeze that out of someone soon.

PS the "s/he" thing makes sense with "pandrogeny," although we were just talking and i never asked how to spell "s/he" so that's probably the proper spelling

Last edited:

petergunn

plywood violin
Any of them...even though if she's my ex then why in hell would I care who she's with NOW? One.

again, you're not REALLY supposed to care...

it's more, who would make you slap your forehead and go "oh, GEEZ" the loudest...

like James Blunt, that would be kinda painful...

petergunn

plywood violin
how about Adam Duritz

adam%20duritz%20tattoo.jpg