MC Vapour

tomd

penis like a micromachine
Anyone remember this guy? I remember I was about 15 when I first got an ipod, and I had numerous mp3s downloaded from limewire with mc vapour and b.o.d. I remember those days. Searched my itunes for mc vapour today and found 4 mp3's which I was surprised still existed:

Move your body
- I remember when i was at school...

Lost in vegas
- Radio rip over some treat's lost in vegas.

Emotions

Lastly, one entitled "Are you ready". The beat on this radio rip is quality yet I have no idea what it is.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k2ncoz
Anyone know?

nomos

Administrator
Anyone remember this guy? I remember I was about 15 when I first got an ipod, and I had numerous mp3s downloaded from limewire with mc vapour and b.o.d. I remember those days.
me too! (except for the 15 part) yeah he was about the first garage mc i heard. i really liked his sets with mark ryder. used to confuse him with mc viper sometimes in the mp3 titles. it was weird how on limewire you'd get small parts of sets, rarely the the entire thing.

@ tomd - check out this mix. it starts with just about the first of those mp3s that i downloaded.

Last edited:

benjybars

village elder.
me too! (except for the 15 part) yeah he was about the first garage mc i heard. i really liked his sets with mark ryder. used to confuse him with mc viper sometimes in the mp3 titles. it was weird how on limewire you'd get small parts of sets, rarely the the entire thing.

@ tomd - check out this mix. it starts with just about the first of those mp3s that i downloaded.

thanks for that link.. great stuff!

tomd

Thanks for the advice, but ive allready got it. I found that mix awhile back when I was searching google for slimzee's dubplate :p. Got me into the blogariddims, yet 8 is still my favourite.

Last edited:

ripley

yeah, Vapour!!

anyone hear is simpsons chat? I heard it replayed on tape a few times, and then it showed up in mp3 form.

I remember riding the bus in London listening to this stuff and wondering why I couldn't find parties that sounded like that.

I remember really liking all the shout-outs and conversation, makes you feel the audience. I started recognizing names after a while..

viktorvaughn

The set you want is 101% UK Garage with Vapour and Special over Mark Ruff Ryder.

I'll upload it.

Vapour has some rubbish/funny bars about his time in school and getting excluded.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
oi viktor you are a straight up topper-top BADDERman when it comes to uploading sets i swear!! so u wanna justr upload your whole hard-drive?;)

seconded, i swear I'm just listenin to Viktor's uploads half the time now, especially if I put itunes on random

tomd

Thanks to everyone contributing to this thread. Running an album search on limewire for 'www.onthedecks.com' also finds a nice list of old grime mp3's which all seem to be from around this time of uk sound.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound