Tinchy Stryder

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Can I buy it yet?

Edit: Nevermind, no I can't. August 18th.

How are you listening to it, you filthy downloader? lol

gumdrops

i dont need any more pop albums - i have enough already, made by grime artists in fact

grime albums however, i would like some more of

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Edit: I reserve the comment I was about to make, I was baiting thread derailment big time.

Last edited:

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
It's definitely grime, most tracks are Dirty Danger or Rapid or Davinche. I'm well impressed, it's got a really sunny aspect to it, same as the Dirty Doogz EP.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Know what, I don't own Dirty Doogz' EP because of fucking UK Record Shop and their lame "exclusives". I don't like ordering shit off the internet, and even if I did, I don't have a credit card or bank account to do it with.

Not a British one anyway.

I quite like this. Proper sweetboy stuff though, in places.
I'll have to buy it, I think.

Last edited:

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Know what, I don't own Dirty Doogz' EP because of fucking UK Record Shop and their lame "exclusives". I don't like ordering shit off the internet, and even if I did, I don't have a credit card or bank account to do it with.

Not a British one anyway.

You could always walk into Uptown and buy it.

mistersloane

Can I buy it yet?

Edit: Nevermind, no I can't. August 18th.

How are you listening to it, you filthy downloader? lol

It fell off the back of some bandwidth, but I'm one of them ethical people that buys shit as well tho. Give the boys money eh.

mistersloane

i dont need any more pop albums - i have enough already, made by grime artists in fact

grime albums however, i would like some more of

If grime means real, or representing the real at the moment, then it's a fucking classic, I'm well impressed, I didn't see it coming from him at all. Some of it is so poignant it hurts, all that Ruff Sqwad lot are really good at that, the point where honesty becomes poignant.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
You could always walk into Uptown and buy it.

Oh shit I didn't even realize. I was there very recently and couldn't see it. I immediately assumed it was because it was too new to be in there.

PS: I missed Logan's show to watch that Dizzee doc and listening back I'm pissed. That DXP test press was as good as mine. It took like two songs for anyone to get the answer!

Logan's like "Everyone's waking up" after two songs when I guess everyone started texting in.
I was like "Everyone's gone on google".

Anyway, back to Tinchy Stryder now. Every song I've heard so far that's meant to be on it is sick, which I hope isn't misleading because usually this is the case with mixtapes and then most of the other songs are not as good.

Last edited:

mos dan

fact music
PS: I missed Logan's show to watch that Dizzee doc and listening back I'm pissed. That DXP test press was as good as mine. It took like two songs for anyone to get the answer!

Logan's like "Everyone's waking up" after two songs when I guess everyone started texting in.
I was like "Everyone's gone on google".

lol pissed. it took rwd forum ages to come up with the answer, whereas the answers are usually posted immediately. obv i didn't know, because (a) i don't dj, and (b) my memory for song names is appalling.

Pulchritude

I've listened to it once through. I like it but I haven't noted anything spectacular about it. I'm not gonna listen to it again until I get a proper copy; I think it'll click better without 'THIS IS A PROMO COPY' playing through all the tracks.

me and my ppl them have been bumping

this HARD - Stryder is a true G for real..album is sick - I don't think anyone expected him to do something like this...

plus who knew Dirty could make beats!

oh yeah my boy did an interview with him so watch out for that in the next two weeks - some interesting answers...

outraygeous

argh, why dont i like this??

i really want to, stryder and ruff squad have high ratings from me but this dont do nothing for me.

these beats were made for the album aswell, it sounds like they wernt made to kill dances.

its just a bit soft for me

maybe logan was right and im going deaf

spooky girlfriend

Wild Horses
if done in the right way pop grime can hit the spot...wiley's diversity shows on tracks like 'looking back' of creeper. it's sweetboy but it's retro too. i dunno. i plunged into the stryder back catalogue recently and it would be a shame if he went completely channel U on us...but judging by the myspace tracks he hasn't just yet. i will be buying star in the hood if only to savour that thrill of getting the latest mixtape in the post from someone as big as tinch. ruff sqwad 4 ever and all that