Unreleased Burial tune

Logos

Ghosts of my life
Isn't this just ripped from the Kode9 album promo mix?

Loads of still unreleased stuff on that mix.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Isn't this just ripped from the Kode9 album promo mix?

Loads of still unreleased stuff on that mix.

Ah I dunno, I'm not much into what he does, just saw it and thought you people might wanna hear it, sorry if it's been out already.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It sounds a bit Future Sound Of London to me - mainly the atmospherics and echoey synths.

Benny Bunter

Is that a wu-tang clan sample on there saying '...dedicate this to the underground' ? Sounds really familiar...

Alfons

Way of the future
wasn't stairwell supposed to come out on 12" in february? Really want that tune, it's on youtube somewhere as well, ripped from that Sonar mix.

straight

wings cru
so is this going to be the more sequenced material a la unite burial said he scrapped or is it more untrue style out takes? its at the stage now where he could clear out his harddrive of any old toss and the OMM crew would be lapping away at the froth

tomd

penis like a micromachine
heard this. it was on marry ann hobbs radio 1 preview mix for untrue. i can up it if anyones interested who missed it.

boomnoise

♫
totally. i don't understand why the journalist would sabotage his anonymity whilst referring to it. unless she wants some kind of i exposed burial kudos.

Alfons

Way of the future
totally. i don't understand why the journalist would sabotage his anonymity whilst referring to it. unless she wants some kind of i exposed burial kudos.

Yeah, doesn't make sense, I saw a blog somewhere that said that the same info in a dubstepforum.com thread had been deleted.

I honestly felt að bit of the "magic" dissappear from just reading his name... Maybe the should put a "spoiler alert" before the name.

Maybe she got it from here which is linked to on Burials Wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Burial_(musician)&action=history

it's been changed again.

coincidently this is also the name of a established funeral directors

Sinko

is the (supposed real) name not just Burial having a larf?

or, more likely, "Burial" could just be an apt alias given his namesake I suppose , ignore me. :)

Last edited: