cyberreggae.com?

nomos

Administrator
Just discovered this site (http://www.cyberreggae.com). It's like Bleep for reggae with 88 cent downloads. I did a few searches and the selection seems decent, although I'm not enough a reggae head to really put it to the test. I was wondering if any of the Dissensus reggae crew had ever used it.

Edit: Just noticed this "Genres to be added to our reggae catalogue includes Techno, Jungle, House, Drum & Bass, Gospel etc. We intend to provide our customers with all categories of reggae music. "

Last edited:

Clubberlang

Ooh this looks nice.

Their definition of reggae is pretty broad haha, but I can dig it, I guess (there are definitely some jungle tracks which I would love to have as a full length in a high bitrate mp3 rather than the iffy sounding vinyl rip I got currently!)

redcrescent

autonomicforthepeople said:
Edit: Just noticed this "Genres to be added to our reggae catalogue includes Techno, Jungle, House, Drum & Bass, Gospel etc. We intend to provide our customers with all categories of reggae music. "

Strange indeed when the paragraph above it reads thus:

Welcome to CyberReggae.com, the latest addition to the online music fraternity. We are here to provide you with access to reggae music exclusively (A reggae only music download service). Our catalogue is made up of all genres of reggae i.e. Dancehall, Roots rock, Culture & Vintage.

john eden

male pale and stale
It's legit-ness was questioned on the Blood & Fire board, with the jury still out (mainly cos B&F recently struck some kind of deal with a 3rd party for download sales, so they need to check if the deal is through them).

It does look like a good selection, tho mainly of post -2000 stuff....

john eden

male pale and stale
originaldrum said:
hey man, what is the b&f offshoot label which is about to start releasing early dancehall tunes from the 80's, something phonic or something?

Microphonic, which has been "about to start" for about a couple of years now, cos of lack of funding. If I remember right, it's Steve Barrow and this guy Mr B at the helm.