Trouble & Bass tonight

john eden

male pale and stale
My DJ set at Shunt is calling me.

See the thread in "events".

Which is probably where this thread should be. ;)

BareBones

wheezy
i really want to go to Beyond but i'm utterly skint, and so the free entry at trouble & bass has swayed me. I'm fucking gutted i'm gonna miss beyond again though. please report back tomorrow and tell me it was shit.

mos dan

fact music
i really want to go to Beyond but i'm utterly skint, and so the free entry at trouble & bass has swayed me. I'm fucking gutted i'm gonna miss beyond again though. please report back tomorrow and tell me it was shit.

there will be lots more beyonds, i wouldn't worry about missing one!! also marcus is playing out everywhere lately. whereas trouble&bass normally have this locked-down deal with fabric where they can *only* play fabric when they come to the uk... a deal disentangled by monsieur bok bok for one night only :D

it feels like quite a profound linking of arms across the atlantic really, with t&b on one side and bokkle and l-vis 1990 on our side. i'm fucken hyped anyway :D

2905122756_ed14b00913_o.png

various relevant mp3s here: http://dot-alt.blogspot.com/2008/10/trouble-bass-night-slugs-this-thursday.html