dj/rupture mc nomad beef

UFO over easy

online mahjong
very unpleasant

don't have anything to say except the digs at ammo seem unnecessary, doesn't seem like it's anything to do with them

Ory

warp drive
rupture hired nomad to do PR work for uproot. nomad got paid, took 300 promo copies, then disappeared for months, neglecting to do his job. all this resulted in uproot getting almost no media coverage in the UK.

that's about it iirc.

tom lea

if someone knows how to use google archive or whatever they can probably see the whole thing.

as i recall i got sent it by agriculture records the week it came out. great record - hugely recommended.

mms

sometimes
if he's expressing the fear that british music press > industry is somewhat feudal in parts, he's right if not a bit paranoid.
If he's also expressing that charles is a robber baron, he's probably got his wires crossed.

Last edited:

john eden

male pale and stale
this is a disagreement between charles and jace which is being resolved now that jace has made it public.

I don't see any point in discussing it here or speculating about it, especially if people haven't read the original post.

boomnoise

♫
yeah we've wrapped it up over on dsf. it's between them to sort out. i found rupture's post quite strange tbh especially given the described circumstances.