RUN THE ROAD!! Who reached?

appleblim

sorry if i've missed a post on this.....

who went?!

what did u think?!

i saw Diggedy Derek there, an old mate from MVE days......what did u make of it Derek?

it started slowly, and i thought Semtex killed the vibe with some boring mainstream US hiphop,...but as soon as Kano took to the stage with Nasty, the night just took off......

all about seein Targo, Wiley, Trim, Riko and everyone in the crowd b4.........then it all exploded as Roll Deep came on!

such energy......proper moshing, both onstage and in the crowd!! Wiley only stepped up for like, 3 verses, and the place went mental everytime!

all about Scratchy and Trim for me......every verse they just got better......and Riko! Damn! they were ALL too good.....if no-one can see that they're 'our' Wu tang, and more, then they are BLIND......

HUGE NIGHT!

*Jammers face as he gets into a tune too! pure jokes! kinda screws up his face and shakes is head.....classsic! BIG UP JAMMER! Have u seen how many eps he's got out right now! and the two i've heard are BAD.....one has the 'murkle man' lyric.......NEKKLE - JUS' SEKKLE became the lyric of the weekend for me and my mate!*

comments anyone?

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
Yep, wicked to see ya Appleblim. I liked the night, 7/10, wish there had been a bit more to dance too rather than just loads of PAs. I bought an 80s hip hop album today which has a bloke busting a tracksuit rather like Jammer's. Ha.

Anyway done a big post on the other thread.