I don't think I ever claimed any such thing, dear boy. I was referring to an established position that zhao used to argue from a decade and more before you ever showed up here.
Don't let that stop you have a mental frothing spastic rant, though.
1) don't call me dear boy like a condescending racist Rudyard Kipling wannabe.
2) I know Zhao's argument all to well because it's the argument that has been used in Syria for years to own the libs, without realising that the libs are cut from the same cloth as them.
3) I was also long aware of Zhao's pseudo-black athena arguments long before I joined up here.
4) I am brown, these are the sorts of debates I grew up with, so once again, tuck away your cock and have some fucking humility.
5) you have done nothing for muslims apart from occasionally lend a room or donate a bit of money to a charity, and charities in this context are immoral in the long term. a short term palliative.
6) Ableism is really not a good look, Dominic.