version

I hate salt on the edge of the glass. I can never be arsed with the whole shot, lemon, salt thing either. Just give me the shot.

luka

Dirty Martini St Pauls
130 Wood Street London
EC2V 6DL
http://dirtymartini.uk.com/bars/st-pauls/

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback - we really do appreciate it and will ensure that the relevant people see it and action is taken where appropriate.

Download your voucher Share your feedback online >

Please note: your voucher will expire on 13/08/2019.

During the survey we’re really pleased that you said you’d recommend us! We wanted to make it easy for you to share your feedback with other people.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Hangover response. Ask him again at 6pm.

:crylarf:

being drunk is the best imo, everything is more softer, more blurry, no sharp edges, notion of time is gone, things sway gently, responsibilities disappear, tomorrow doesn't matter.

Last edited:

luka

There was a sweet spot yesterday during which I absolutely loved life. It looked great, it felt great, it was great.

luka

I had pockets bulging with banknotes, I'd had about 8 cocktails, it's summer, I'm a poet.

luka

I thought, it doesn't get any better does it. I am The luckiest man alive. after so many years of scuffling about and suffering I'm actually extravagantly happy, I can't believe it.

luka

Sometimes drinking is bad. For example my last trip to Wales I think was problematic drinking, competitive, punishing drinking. Me Craner and Fat Jim. I regret that. It was excessive. Usually the third day of a serious booze bender you start to hate one another and most of all hate yourself.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
:crylarf:

being drunk is the best imo, everything is more softer, more blurry, no sharp edges, notion of time is gone, things sway gently, responsibilities disappear, tomorrow doesn't matter.

Yeah I get this from the first few drinks

But it often goes sour in my experience

luka

I also have a very ambivalent attitude towards drinking as several threads here attest to. One of the reasons it's so tricky is that you can have an absolutely brilliant time one night and a horror show the next. It's a terrifying lottery.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Yeah with MDMA e.g. you're almost 100% likely to have a good time. (Unless something horrific happens to you during it.)

But you're also upwards of 90% likely to be depressed afterwards.