Fellow Drexciyans!

moolac

ohhh mannnnnnn

shake is boss.

someone should start a thread soon, i would... but not this sec as ill just waste an hour on youtube and i aint got an hour to waste

shaolinsoul

ohhh mannnnnnn

shake is boss.

someone should start a thread soon, i would... but not this sec as ill just waste an hour on youtube and i aint got an hour to waste

No one knows it yet, but all his glorious techno-funk is hidden inside his cane.

Ive tried to swipe it several times already, but could not handle its aura of awesomeness..teh techno-cane always wins.

padro1982

I had to get in on this, my fave drexciya tunes change all the time but at the moment I'd go with...

Abstract Thought - Me Want Woman's Punani

(the string that drops at the end... incredible)

Shifted Phases - The Lonely Journey Of The Comet Bopp

and finally this...

Lab Rat XL - Lab Rat 3

I could probably pick another 50 quite easily though.

As for Shake, thats a whole other can of worms but this one's a definite fave:

Anthony Shakir - Fact of the matter

Mates of mine put him on in Manc a few years back and he's a really nice bloke as well, they went in to Eastern Bloc and the staff were talking about some tune by Blake Baxter I think and Shake was like 'I taught him how to make that' and they were like 'yeah right, who the hell are you....' didn't have a clue who he was!

craner

Beast of Burden
Can we blaim Drexciya for this?

Ha ha, I think not.

I blame my warped imagination for it.

W.I.T indeed. I invented these fuckers.

padro1982

more high quality Shake:

Shake - Stereotype

(those strings :))

Shake - For The Lamented

His first 12 on Metroplex (The 5% Solution) is also killer, as is his brand new one on Morphine (Levitate Venice).

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
Mates of mine put him on in Manc a few years back and he's a really nice bloke as well, they went in to Eastern Bloc and the staff were talking about some tune by Blake Baxter I think and Shake was like 'I taught him how to make that' and they were like 'yeah right, who the hell are you....' didn't have a clue who he was!

I went to that, top party.

padro1982

haha Martin, so you were one of the 25 or so who made it down then?? It was a top party, typical Manchester though, when you put on a true legend nobody comes! One of Actress' first gigs as well that.

there was a bit of a 'what the fuck' moment when Shake dropped that 'I can't wait for the weekend to begin' track though!

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
haha Martin, so you were one of the 25 or so who made it down then?? It was a top party, typical Manchester though, when you put on a true legend nobody comes! One of Actress' first gigs as well that.

there was a bit of a 'what the fuck' moment when Shake dropped that 'I can't wait for the weekend to begin' track though!

Yeah but we still had a great party, it was great night only spoilt by the long drive home.

cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>