IdleRich

IdleRich
Brewdog Dalston 26th of October. Everyone's invited. Bring poppers. Also, wear a name badge so we can identify you. Cheers.
I've just realised that Brewdog is what used to be Birthdays - there is a newsagent just over the road that sells poppers. Sorted.

luka

Bartys going to be there, shirtless, but with a collar and bow tie, handing out flutes of champagne

luka

Wear latex. Danny is going to show us some reichian sex techniques. Orgone spurting everywhere. Can't wait.

sadmanbarty

Luke swooping from person to person like a phantom snidely offering commentary on their sexual performances.

“Your face looks like you’re stuck on a tricky soduku”

luka

I feel the absolute bollocks today I'm in my house I'm not surrounded by impossible misbehaving toddler women being fucking inane I don't have a hangover cos ii didn't drink a drop and I'm tripping off my nut and it's just an astonishingly beautiful morning

Last edited:

luka

Lungs feeling the bollocks cos I don't smoke I'm not a cunt ooh good fucking greedy fucking have some of that airo

luka

House music. Amazing. The perfect fit. It's such a fucking beautiful vision of perfection

luka

Perpetually taking that first impossible step into breaking dawn, the sun always hitting that wave like that forever it's so spiritual

luka

The definition of happiness is being totally alone with no fucking drunken misbehaving middle aged children anywhere near

luka

Nothing out of the ordinary really but it's fucking intolerable when you're not drunk so boring sloppy drunken emotions yuck keep it away from me