What will be the result of the upcoming GE?

• Conservative majority

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Conservative minority

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Labour majority

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labour minority

• The Lib Dems are a force for evil

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Fuck the lot of em, we're going to to hell in a handcart

• Total voters

IdleRich

IdleRich
The remain campaign descending into a series of legal battles, “it was advisory”, “they cheated”, “Russian interference”
Trying to fight political battles through law
Well after the event what else could they do?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Arguably that's what they were doing (and trying to ensure as level a playing field as possible first)... although as Leavers were totally against there being a rematch they had to fight for that first.

sadmanbarty

dissensus on polling day

luke will put a cross in the box for corbyn-the cross of course an allusion to christ's crucifix- before purple smoke will from his cape and he'll disappear once more to his shamanic watchtower.

tea will spend the day outside the polling station encouraging passers by to vote labour before going home late at night and rewarding himself with a big warm bole of flatulent casserole

eden won’t vote, but will instead spend the day making a real difference by dropping supplies off at his local food bank, volunteering at the soup kitchen and acting as a white saviour surrogate father figure to wayward teens at his local youth centre (he gets his message across by speaking their language; “some tings are difficult my yout, but dem worth it for the greater good” he’ll tell them)

vim will walk past the polling station wearing a black trench coat and cracked leather boots, smelling of cigars and gruffly muttering about this assinine ceremony propping up the moribund, failing liberal democracy. as he walks past he will- for brief moment- turn and look through the window of the polling station with twinkling naivete in his eye ; a voice in his head he thought long dead will excitedly tell him to vote! for labour! for the many not the few! for a kindler gentler politics! but then a cough. no of course not he'll think to himself blushing. and away he'll walk, alone in the rain.

version will turn up intending to vote for corbyn, but as he arrives he’ll see one of the women manning the polling station drinking from a jug. “is it filtered?” he’ll enquire before becoming enveloped in an hours long, in depth examination of all things water filters, forgetting the whole reason he was there in the first place.

corpse will intend to go and vote only to end up back at home, naked with a sainsbury’s tuna sandwhich in one hand and his semi-erect cock in the other watching youtube compilation of hot cheryl cole pics.

driod will understandably feel enragingly impotent in ireland, so spend his day doing the rounds on old drum and bass forums chastising those who won’t vote for corbyn as “petulant swines” and “febrile knob goblins” and the like.

danny l is actually running as an mp for the durham white helmets, so will naturally vote for himself. best of luck to him

craner’s going to vote with a quill.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
luke will put a cross in the box for corbyn-the cross of course an allusion to christ's crucifix- before purple smoke will from his cape and he'll disappear once more to his shamanic watchtower.

tea will spend the day outside the polling station encouraging passers by to vote labour before going home late at night and rewarding himself with a big warm bole of flatulent casserole

eden won’t vote, but will instead spend the day making a real difference by dropping supplies off at his local food bank, volunteering at the soup kitchen and acting as a white saviour surrogate father figure to wayward teens at his local youth centre (he gets his message across by speaking their language; “some tings are difficult my yout, but dem worth it for the greater good” he’ll tell them)

vim will walk past the polling station wearing a black trench coat and cracked leather boots, smelling of cigars and gruffly muttering about this assinine ceremony propping up the moribund, failing liberal democracy. as he walks past he will- for brief moment- turn and look through the window of the polling station with twinkling naivete in his eye ; a voice in his head he thought long dead will excitedly tell him to vote! for labour! for the many not the few! for a kindler gentler politics! but then a cough. no of course not he'll think to himself blushing. and away he'll walk, alone in the rain.

version will turn up intending to vote for corbyn, but as he arrives he’ll see one of the women manning the polling station drinking from a jug. “is it filtered?” he’ll enquire before becoming enveloped in an hours long, in depth examination of all things water filters, forgetting the whole reason he was there in the first place.

corpse will intend to go and vote only to end up back at home, naked with a sainsbury’s tuna sandwhich in one hand and his semi-erect cock in the other watching youtube compilation of hot cheryl cole pics.

driod will understandably feel enragingly impotent in ireland, so spend his day doing the rounds on old drum and bass forums chastising those who won’t vote for corbyn as “petulant swines” and “febrile knob goblins” and the like.

danny l is actually running as an mp for the durham white helmets, so will naturally vote for himself. best of luck to him

craner’s going to vote with a quill.

what is josef k doing?

sadmanbarty

i was very on brand when i went to vote; i fell in love with the mixed race woman handing out the ballots before voting lib dem.

racially-problematic nymphomania and indignant centrism. chuck some tresillos in there and you've me.

luka

I just voted. It'll be the one that wins it for labour. The Christmas Miracle they'll call it.

luka

Fair play to them, the nazis have had a great few years but today the tide begins to turn. This is day we start pushing back. Not through politics alone but through faith and fire and miracles. Hallelujah.

luka

Got to admit I don't really understand centrism. The whole point of politics is picking a side and fighting to the death extreme partisan positions not yielding an inch. That splitting the difference thing doesn't make sense to me.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
l.

This was quite spooky as well as funny as I've been eyeing the rain outside this afternoon and thinking to myself "well, will it REALLY make a difference?"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I love my centrist mates Barty and Danny but I don't get it. It's weird to me.

Without wishing to speak for Dan, I don't think he's a centrist. The phrase "left-wing" is not synonymous with "pro-Corbyn" (as much as his fans would like it to be).

luka

Go and vote Corpsey play your part in the Christmas miracle and pick up a tuna sandwich on the way home.

luka

Without wishing to speak for Dan, I don't think he's a centrist. The phrase "left-wing" is not synonymous with "pro-Corbyn" (as much as his fans would like it to be).

He describes himself as a centrist Tea, you don't have to defend his honour, it's ok!