GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

rubberdingyrapids

Im Pleased they're getting absorbed into the entertainment mainstream tbh. Dee is almost 40. It's not his job to provide cutting edge street sounds is it

dee basically just repeats himself nowadays. i think bruza, dee, flirta d and lady stush would be good doing voices on cbeebies or kids cartoons. dog-z and syer b should be in all those football hooligan films on london live. or they should get trained to be football commentators. trim might be good doing jackanory.

sadmanbarty

Had the actual founder of this thread round last night what an honour

I met him and he said dissensus needed more women on, which me and Luke violently and vehemently rejected.

“Sausage party or no party!” I yelled. We then stripped to our waste like a chief keef video and did our war dance.

luka

You can tell beagle really likes me. Every time he has a dig it's affectionate. Grew up reading me. Thinks Barty is a bad influence.

sadmanbarty

in order to lure silverdollar back luke kept insisting that it's all perked up and there's all intellectual conversation and all that going on.

he turns up and there's just a series polls about neyo, mario and comically antiquated rap groups. he didn't catch us at our best.

luka

I know, I felt terrible. But also I felt brain dead from serious alcohol abuse and filling the flat with the toxic smoke of a burning cushion

Simon silverdollarcircle

in order to lure silverdollar back luke kept insisting that it's all perked up and there's all intellectual conversation and all that going on.

he turns up and there's just a series polls about neyo, mario and comically antiquated rap groups. he didn't catch us at our best.

Oh I don't mind any of that .

I mainly needed reassurance that it wasn't gonna be all YouTube videos of post-dubstep and you're as good as your word

Woebot

can anyone id this probably very famous grime instrumental please (sounds like slimzee maybe?)

[answers on a postcard to this thread]