luka

Not always a bad instinct. That's how Schliemann discovered Troy. By being a blinkered literalist.

sadmanbarty

Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

if i wanted somebody to be sure of something i wouldn't then go ahead and explain in the most obscure, convoluted terms possible.

sadmanbarty

My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes

it's like those tupac songs where he apologises for being unfaithful.

luka

I'm starting to get a bit antsy watching Bartys progress. It's going to really piss me off if he overtakes me in one afternoon.

sadmanbarty

And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee

kings shall come out of thee is a brilinat way to describe an orgasm. one of those proper triumphant ones. where you feel all muscular and like a sex god. herculean orgasm.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
At this thread's inception Luka and I were very determined for it not to turn into 'let's poke fun at the bible'.

But somehow Barty transcends all rules.