MuRRAY YOURE SHIT

catalog

What Agassi said about Nadal -- "that guy's writing cheques his body can't cash" -- is coming true, isn't it? The stalion is breaking down. The relentless clay court play over every Grand Slam tournemant -- slugging, slugging, AND coming up to the net to beat Federer -- has broken his body. He will be an anthritic old man in 20 years. Shame, I like him.

But what if Murray peaks at, say, 27? That will be at least one Grand Slam title. Then again, who knows who is around the corner? Remember, this time last year, Murray was 2nd in the ATP rankings.
Prescience from crane balls

luka

about three generations have gone by without winning a major tournmanet cos they locked it all, up selfishly

luka

intersting moment of transition in tennis. some serious prospects on the come up and only djockovich still alive of the old guard.

luka

yeah djokovich would have won shit loads of majors if he wasn't in the federer/nadal era.. he's a very, very classy player.

murray was excellent against ferrer i have to say.

i can't decide who is more objectionable, murray or his mum. his mum seems like one of the worst people in the world.