Free Noizy B

allegiant

Evenly Distributed
A lot depends on what cat you get chucked into.

Don't proclaim to be an atheist - non-religious types are invariably ostracised and preyed upon. Start smoking tobacco, so you have something worth trading. If you have hair, shave it off. Don't talk too much, or theorise about topics that others might find contentious. Don't trust or put your faith in anyone unless they give you a reason to. Work out the hierarchy and be conscious of it always. Don't try to be a tough-guy, but hold your own if challenged. Don't be sensitive or take offence to any abuse thrown your way. Work-out as much as possible. DO NOT CRY. EVER. Laugh as much as possible. Don't give the CO's any shit, they can make your stay a misery if they so desire. Keep your head down and focus on your release. READ. READ. READ.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
really sorry to hear this B

dunno any British ex-cons personally but have met/spoke to a couple recently out of Strangeways for well similar to you. they were on form, had come through; make pals when you are able, i guess, as one in particular said he managed to get on w a lot of the lads.

all the best mate

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
freenoizyb.jpg

mistersloane

Unfortunately Noizy got 4.5 years so he's looking at over a two year stretch, I'll keep you posted with updates and stuff. I don't have an address for him yet but will let people know when I do if anyone wants to send anything, I'm sure he'd appreciate it, I know I would.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
Unfortunately Noizy got 4.5 years so he's looking at over a two year stretch, I'll keep you posted with updates and stuff. I don't have an address for him yet but will let people know when I do if anyone wants to send anything, I'm sure he'd appreciate it, I know I would.

:(

cheers Sloane, yeah, address when you have it, nice one

nomos

Administrator
tell him good luck, Sloane. hope he stays safe and in good spirits.

also, if you could find out what he's allowed to receive by mail.

Last edited:

mistersloane

I've got details of Noizy's address and stuff if anyone wants to pvt me for details. He can only be sent letters, photos and postal orders at the moment. Good news is that he has a release date for 5th Nov 2012 so he get out before the world ends. His mum says he's doin fine.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I've been attacked not so long ago and my neighbour got slashed across the face earlier this year. Find it hard to have much sympathy for violent criminals

Edit - unless the victim deserved it of course

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Edit - unless the victim deserved it of course

Yeah, it's really injust that courts don't often take into account how fucking annoying some people can be.

"In conclusion, we find that the plaintif was well asking for it."

Last edited:

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Oops, only just spotted this now. Glad to hear that he seems to be doing ok so far.
I can def appreciate what Paulo is saying (I was attacked in the same incident btw). But from what I know of Noizy on here - which admittedly of course isn't that much - he doesn't seem like he would viciously assualt someone out of nowhere, without some kind of provocation or context to it. Plus whatever way you look at it doing prison time is tough, it's not something I could often be 'happy' to see someone going through, even when I can see that it's necessary or deserved.